In creating this page and re engineering the existing website, I thought I would look up the complexity of setting up your own business in Ireland, so I could contrast it with what is involved in getting this business started, the Citizen’s Information outlines:
- Unemployed people: training, market research, business plans, loans to buy equipment.
- Foreign nationals
- Legal structures: sole trader, partnership, limited company.
- Business plan and funding
- Getting credit: Many small businesses have difficulty getting credit.
- Tax and PRSI
- Employment rights and employers’ obligations